Who is Kendell and what can she do for you?
- Graduate - BealART
- Graduate - Fanshawe College - Industrial Design
- Graduate - Fanshawe College - Women In Trade & Technology
- Graduate - Fanshawe College
- Digital Imaging Fundamentals
- Adobe Training Centre Toronto - CS5 Web Development
Who has Kendell worked for throughout her career:
London Kitchen Design Centre, 3M Canada, Johnson Controls, Liffey Custom Coatings, PowerFlower Web Design
Kendell is: a creative designer, problem solver who lives by the motto
"the customer comes first", and who goes to every length
possible to make your custom-design website the best digital media marketing
tool your business has!
Kendell works side by side with you to learn about your business,
your expectations, your thoughts and ideas, then she brainstorms
to deliver your design concept, structure and bones, or your logo,
brochures, newsletters, or other marketing materials you may need
to sell your products and services.
Kendells Various Business Achievements
• 2014 Participated in round –table discussions for HST Red Tape– a Federal Government
• Various quest speaking roles on being an entrepreneur through the London Area - SBC, WIL, Fanshawe College
• Fanshawe College Alumni Member
• Participated in round –table discussions for the Task Force on Women Entrepreneurs – a Federal Government Initiative.
• 2004 Chairperson for Community Living London’s Fashion in Bloom
• London Chamber of Commerce Member since 2004
• 2008 2009 – Recipient Presidents Award – London Chamber of Commerce
• 2008-2010 – Chair of New Member Welcome – London Chamber of Commerce
• 2008-2010 – Chair of Member Advisor Program – London Chamber of Commerce
• 2011 - Judge for the Skills Canada Graphics Design Competition
• 2010 -2013 Chair of Special Events and Networking – London Chamber of Commerce
• 2013 - to present - Liaison between Marketing & Communications and Special Events & Networking– London Chamber of Commerce
• 2005 - to present - Business Accelerators Networking Group